Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ew, College

Anyone in high school right now will completely agree with me when I say I freaking hate the idea of having to go to college soon.  It's not so much college as the idea of a high school resumé or whatever that your parents bug you about 24/7.  So now I'm wondering if there's any way I can pull off a blog as a useful thing to have on my college application.  We already stock this thing with SAT words (not intentionally, Mango and I are just such nerds we can't help it) and are (somewhat) dedicated to it.  We write (relatively) well and (usually) write good, informative or entertaining pieces.  But will it ever matter?


If anyone who happens to both love Degrassi and work for college admissions happens to stumble upon this, post a comment with an answer, please.


But regardless, I love this blog.  I'll love it in college, I'll love it when I find a job (or wind up homeless), I'll love it when I'm dying.  Maybe not everything needs to be done so to have a gemstone on your application or resumé or just something to brag about.  Maybe some things are done to please yourself.


But that's just my two cents.  Now I've got to study for midterms.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment