I'm not sure if we posted all of this information, so I'm re-posting before we begin our hiatus for end-of-year exams.
1. Season 10 is 48 episodes. It sounds like a lot for one summer, but one will be shown every weeknight at 9, starting in July.
2. Degrassi: The Boiling Point <-- This is on ACESonline3's channel, NOT MINE.
3. DTM has been announced with a plot that goes something like this: Jane and Holly J. set out for NYC. Jane finds a new love that she's never dreamed of. Holly J. is working towards becoming a TVM intern in Times Square and she will also be able to see Declan. Back in Canada, Spinner is reuniting with Jay, Manny, and Emma, and they're having a blast. (Sorry, my summary writing skills are all worn out.)
4. I never actually published my review of Forgetting Sav Bhandari but if you watched it leave a comment with your remarks and maybe the review will actually be put out.
5. We forgot to announce Paula Brancati's birthday (June 4th) and Adamo Ruggiero's birthday (June 9th). HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WE LOVE YOU!
6. List of Degrassi Losers
^ Promo photo! ^