Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Heart Like Mine (Pt. 2)

With no Marco to help me through part 2, I realized something: Degrassi has lost its edge.  What happened to going there?  To getting real?  Because this was just an overly dramatic, over-hyped episode of Degrassi that reminded me of something from Hannah Montana ("Miley Says Goodbye?"  More like "Miley Makes Me Want to Punch Disney Channel In the Face.")
I swear, there better be some epic return of Coach Carson where some sort of showdown takes place.  Because that's the only logical explanation I can find for that awful excuse for an ending.


I don't have time to write a full fledged review...


Basically -


The subplot was so "eh" I didn't really care at all about it.


The main plot was super intense until the end when I just wanted to punch something (just kidding, I'm not that violent a person) because it was such a let down.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment