Friday, May 7, 2010

Half the Fun and Pink Strappy Heels

UGH, MOM! I WAS WATCHING DEGRASSI! YOU CANNOT MAKE ME TURN OFF THE TV WHILE CLARE MAKES OUT WITH WESLEY!

Sorry, I felt the need to express my anger towards my mother in all caps.  But this episode is actually really good.  No, it doesn't go there, and no, it doesn't get real, but I like it.  A lot.

So I'll watch the full episode tomorrow at 8, since teennick usually doesn't post the full eps until Sunday, and you'll have a review before Monday.  Most likely.  Hopefully.  Yes.

For almost the first half of Innocent When You Dream (which is like, the perfect title), Alli was wearing the shoes she wore in Shoot To Thrill, which are pink strappy heels that I am insanely jealous of and want exceptionally bad.  Alas, I am flat-footed and have a bunion and I am a victim of toe-walking so I am not allowed to wear more than 1/2 inch heels, so that wouldn't work at anyway.  But that doesn't mean I won't buy the shoes just to put in a display case in my room (which is being remodeled at the moment, in case you wanted to know).

MLML,

Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment