Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hiatus? What! NO!

Since Degrassi decided to not air until APRIL 2ND (I am going to die between now and then), we have nothing to blog about.

What do you want us to blog about?

We could do a Spotlight On: or a Twitter update...

But the former requires a lot of time and the latter is lame (seriously, you can check the Twitter yourself).  

What to do? What to do? (Pity the ladies in waiting... Sorry, Once Upon A Mattress is implanted in my brain, thankyouspringmusical).

Maybe I'll set up a YouTube for us, and JJ and I could spaz around (wearing costumes so ours true identities are concealed). 
So... yeah.

Someone asked us on Formspring.me (my latest obsession) why we abandoned the blog.
What?

Yeah, someone thought we ABANDONED THE BLOG.

Well, we really can't, because we're basically sworn under this oath that was never really taken, but abandoning it would be detrimental in ways you cannot believe
(1) We have readers.

(2) Our friends hate listening to us rant on about Degrassi this and Degrassi that and (for me) how amazing Raymond Ablack is.

(3) WE HAVE READERS! :)

(4) When we're bored, what are we supposed to do?  READ?  DO HOMEWORK?  No way, my friends.  We're supposed to blog.

(5) I'll let you in on a little secret: Even though we're not as famous as Kary (http://degrassiblog.com) or Erin (http://degrassi-fans.com), we kind of have READERS.

(6) I think that's super fly.

(7) Don't you?

(8) Okay, list ends NOW.

Hey, have you noticed that whenever I plan to write a short update, it ends up being this long post?  Sorry to those of you that are bothered by that.

MLML! (Much Love, More Later <-- Just a reminder since I haven't blogged in forever and a day)

~Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment